Evan is the newest member of Griffith, Jay & Michel, LLP, joining our practice in 2019. He received his bachelor’s degree from Texas A&M University and graduated cum laude from St. Mary’s University School of Law. Evan regularly guides his clients through complex real estate transactions, business transactions, and civil litigation matters. While he continuously pursues his client’s best interest, he realizes that in both the transaction and the civil litigation realm, often times both parties benefit from an ongoing business relationship and he assists his client in reaching an outcome that benefits their future business endeavors.
Additionally, Evan consistently leads his clients through contentious family law matters where he implements a similar strategy to reach mutually beneficial outcomes. Evan focuses on guiding his client’s through these contentious disputes in an effort to establish future ongoing relationships, if possible.
When not practicing law, Evan is spending time with his wife and children, and supporting his community by serving on the advisory board of The Ben Hogan Foundation.
- Texas, 2013
- U.S District Court Eastern District of Texas, 2020
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas
- Juris Doctor [Cum Laude]: 2013
- The Harlan Society
- Dean’s List
- St. Mary’s Law Journal
- Staff Writer: Fall 2011 – Spring 2012
- Texas A&M University, Mays Business School, College Station, Texas
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Marketing: 2010
- Minor of Sociology with an emphasis on Business Behavior
Professional Associations and Memberships
- The Ben Hogan Foundation, Advisory Board Member
- Texas Wesleyan Scholarship Program, Foundation Mentor
- City of Aledo, Planning & Zoning Commission and Zoning Board of Adjustments (2017 - Present)