Robley handles appellate matters across the civil spectrum, including family law, contract disputes, and other commercial matters, and at all levels, from the trial court to the courts of appeals and supreme court. She has also handled cases before the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit and the Supreme Court of the United States.
After beginning her legal career with Griffith, Jay & Michel in 2010, Robley left in 2015 to serve as a staff attorney at the Second District Court of Appeals in Fort Worth, initially with the Honorable Chief Justice Bonnie Sudderth and later with all seven justices of the court. While with the court of appeals, Robley assisted the justices with the review of complex civil and criminal appeals. Robley rejoined Griffith, Jay & Michel in April 2022.
Robley is a member of the Eldon Mahon Inn of Court, the Texas Bar Foundation, and the Tarrant County Bar Foundation. She has also served as the chair of the Tarrant County National Adoption Day planning committee and is currently the secretary of the Appellate Section of the Tarrant County Bar Association later in 2022.
- Standards of Review and Error Preservation in Texas Criminal Law. Hon. Bonnie Sudderth and Robley E. Sicard, UT Law Federal and State Criminal Appeals, May 1, 2019.
- Appellate Considerations. Thomas M. Michel and Robley E. Sicard. State Bar of Texas, Family Law 101 Course, Aug. 5, 2012.
Past Employment Positions
- Staff Attorney, Second District Court of Appeals, Fort Worth, Texas, 2015-2022
- Associate Attorney, Griffith, Jay & Michel, LLP, 2010-2015.
- Supreme Court of Texas, 2010
- United States Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States District Court, Northern District of Texas
- Texas A&M University, 2007
- University of Denver, Sturm College of Law
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Texas, Member, Appellate Section
- Texas Bar Foundation, Fellow
- Texas Association of Appellate Court Attorneys, Former Member
- Tarrant County Bar Association Member
- Appellate Section, Member and Secretary
- Tarrant County Bar Foundation, Fellow
- Eldon B. Mahon Inn of Court, Past Associate and Barrister
- Tarrant County National Adoption Day Planning Committee, Former Member and Past Chair
- YMCA Camp Carter, Member of Board of Directors
- Association for Challenge Course Technology, Member
- Association of Outdoor Recreation and Education, Supporter
- Texas Outdoor Education Association, Member
- Zeta Tau Alpha, Member